Your best bet is the midweek game. It was the beginning of the season but I
managed to get me and the three kids in the family stand on general sale
with no membership.

You’ll have to buy a child’s ticket though, so might have to hope your son
can get away with it, or buy an extra ticket and don’t use it or give it
away to a kid.

You might get tickets on Twitter.

Or, not cheap, buy hospitality - probably be about £100 minimum a ticket,
but you’ll get fed.