Hospitality for the lower end pricewise for Fulham is already sold out!
Nick
    On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 03:40:38 PM EST, Jim Moran
<j...@jimmoran.co.uk> wrote:

 Your best bet is the midweek game. It was the beginning of the season but I
managed to get me and the three kids in the family stand on general sale with
no membership.
You’ll have to buy a child’s ticket though, so might have to hope your son can
get away with it, or buy an extra ticket and don’t use it or give it away to a
kid.
You might get tickets on Twitter.
Or, not cheap, buy hospitality - probably be about £100 minimum a ticket, but
you’ll get fed.

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 20:32, Nicholas Armit via Leedslist