This might change things a little. My sympathy is mitigated by the fact they
would have had an extra £30 in they hadn't refused to sell me a ticket when we
played there on the final day of the Garry Monk season.
They are away to Brentford on Saturday, and their 12 point deduction will give
them plenty of relegation danger to worry about. And the article hints they
might not complete their fixtures. Depending on Saturday's result that could
well help us in comparison with Brentford, but not with WBA.

BREAKING: Wigan Athletic fall into administration

|  |  |

|  |
BREAKING: Wigan Athletic fall into administration

John McDougall

The Latics were taken over by new owners last month