You're right Tim, and apologies as I think it might have been made who started
the 'whatiffery, when I mentioned Buendia.
I'm not expecting PNE to do take points tonight, so we just have to keep
winning - I desperately want us to go up as Champions too.
As Philips is crocked for the last 3 games the major concern for me is whether
he will play like for like, and put Shackleton in that role, or move White,
which weakens us massively in defence? I'd hoped Shackleton would be a key part
of this team by now, so now's the time to prove what he can do, and also to
avoid any more Jack Clarke type scenarios.
There's been a bit of chatter about bringing Kiko the racist back - surely not!
If that happens then the next 3 games will be truly tortuous to watch. I wonder
what Kiko will do when the players take the knee?
I might just have to watch Brentford tonight.