I get the  ' pressure back on' comment as a fan, especially as a Leeds fan and
our history both past and recent - but the team should be fine. Everyone would
have taken needing 4pts from 3 games to earn promotion if offered at the start
of the season, more so when 2 are at home v bottom 5 teams , (one rock bottom),
 and one away v a team with nothing to play for.  Dont get me wrong I am a
bundle of nerves now ,and will be manic by kick off, but the team and Bielsa
know if they play anything like they can we should have enough both tonight and
in the 3 games.
Dave
    On Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 23:22:26 BST, JONATHAN WYNNE