From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of MATTHEW GAYNOR via
Leedslist
Sent: 15 July 2020 12:07
To: Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com>
Cc: Leeds leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] And then there were three...

 If we go up - we'll need to be realistic about what we can spend £15m of the
kitty has already been spent on Costa and another £18m will go on Augustin
whether we want him or notAssumiing we want Harrison and Meslier for the
pre-agreed fees thats another £10m So we have spent £43m and we are still a Ben
White short of the current team.
Factor in the need for a goalie and striker in addition to the new CB wouldnt
be much short of £100m to keep the team similar to what it is.
Bielsa probably wont want loads of new players anyway

Matt

    On Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 10:21:53 BST, Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com>