In addition to his other attributes, Raphinha also appears to be our best corner taker for about 30 years

Matt

------ Original Message ------
From: "Richard Naef" <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
To: "leeds list" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 Feb, 21 At 12:51
Subject: Re: [LU] Palace
Struijk did miss 2 v good chances and had one well saved. All from corners or free kicks. BUT as the eternal optimist I'd rather conclude he's getting into the right position, and it looks like something we've been working on. Cooper seems to use him as a battering ram and near the end of the match nearly got one himself. I'm sure it'll reap rewards soon.
Sent from my Mobile.