Yeah Dave - this crosses fizzing across the NU 6-yard box were crying out for a
CF to get on the end of them. So we missed far too many chances, so we have no
one to blame but ourselves. Although apparently MOTD is making it out like a
deserved win for plucky NU and that Tripper had a good game…that’s the stuff of
fantasy.

Rapha and Rodrigo were a class apart going forward. Meslier did make some good
saves - just watched the replay…he eye was clearly distracted by the NU forward
wafting his foot at the ball as it went by. Why does Shelvey always manage
something against us?

I would like to make special mention of the whole new level of shithousery
devled to by Newcastle - refusing to fetch the ball 20m away for your throw
in…5 minutes into the game…insisting a Leeds player gets it…(what has happened
to our bar boys by the way?) having the physio on something like 10 times, only
a couple after actual challenges…truly appalling. Howe might keep them up, but
if that’s how he does it, they are welcome to it.

Nick