I agree it's a problem position but it's a nice problem to have.
I think a bigger problem is who plays alongside Adams. I think we need Adams to
protect the back 4 which means we need a player who can go box to box alongside
him. That's not Roca or Greenwood. I think we look vulnerable i midfield when
teams come at us. Roca is slow and Greenwood defensively is poor.
    On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 12:31:59 GMT, MATTHEW GAYNOR via Leedslist