you say Cardiff offered nothing but that actually scored 3 goals and had
another couple of good chances which shows how fragile our defence is at the
moment.
Credit to Marsch though for actually picking a strong side and going after them
which has worked well because everyone goes into the Brentford game with our
tails up. That's how you should treat these cup games, not putting U-23s in ,
losing, then suffering for weeks because of it which is what we have done for
the last 10+ years.
Having said that I think Marsch was forced to pick a strong team as his job is
on the line.
Interesting team selection dilemma for Sunday. Nice to have but you surely
can't ignore Bamford who looks sharp after his recent op.

    On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 07:43:33 GMT, nattan--- via Leedslist