The view from the armchair was pretty good too. As Dave says we won, and when me and my mate Broughie entered one of our two local pubs we let everyone know (especially the Crag Rats who seem to descend on the Northern Pennines more often still since Lockdown.

I am still not convinced by Aaranson, he has flashes of brilliance but then quickly goes off the boil. I am very impressed with Wobel, he is fit, hard to beat and accurate. Broughie and I thought that Ayling (apart from his shot at row W -and even that failed) is playing well recently, although his best is probably only 85% in some people's eyes, but we are where we are.

Some great work rates on the field too. I haven't seen the stats but it looked to me as if we had the better of all the one on ones. The shithouserie from Southampton shows just how desperate they are. That big galoot they have up front cost them £18 mill, remind me again how much Willie cost.

Very satisfied as my hangover this morning proves.

We won!

Betty