From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of nattan--- via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2023 11:55:08 AM
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Southampton - WE WON

Agree re lack of creativity with Adams/ McKennie , not sure if Roca is the
answer.  I do think our subs, for once,  helped us, both Summerville and Rutter
had good cameos . I criticised Rutter in u21s but he did well yesterday,  not
the finished article but showed glimpses that he could make an impact,  and
Summerville who I have always liked was on fire before his injury and has been
a bit overlooked with the emergence of Gnonto.  Add Sinisterra to that mix and
we will have game changers on the pitch and on the bench. Get Bamford scoring
and things may just be ok.
 Lots of points to play for and lots of twists and turns and other cliches but
things feel better with a win and a manager who, more by luck than judgement
perhaps,  could be exactly who we need
Dave
    On Sunday, 26 February 2023 at 11:31:53 GMT, Simon McNally