  From: carstenstig...@verizon.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 6:09 AM
  Subject: Re: All New Members

  Tim et al,  Just a quick reply on your note on posting and asking questions.
I work a rather full time job that takes almost 60 hours a week, I build Huge
industrial air compressors for FS Elliot and have been a Factory technician for
Atlas Copco in the past. I am in the process of doing a startup of my own
woodworking business on the side at this time. While I have not posted for a
while I am very faithful at reading the posts, and am constantly amazed at the
items this group makes. While I am on the low end with only a 900 I am working
very diligently to incorporate what I can do on it into my woodworking to set
myself apart from the "box makers" out there in the Pittsburgh PA area. For
anyone contemplating going into this full time let me tell you that getting
exposure is a real hurdle to overcome. I am looking at going into the Custom
Made Site as a paying member to get my items to come up when searching. Even
the juried shows here in the area are no cheap way to go as I have been trying
to do them now for a year and have only broken even.  that all being said the
Legacy gives me a heads up over others due to the different way I can do
things. We may not realize the barley twists and the rope twists are that
unique as we see this all the time and do them but for the average person it is
what sets us apart.

  I know that I appreciate the group and everyting that you put into it.

  In His Service

  Carl Stigers

  WWW.treetothee.com