Tim,
Norman sort of touched close to one of my comments:  Will paring down The Group's population/list affect our status/standing with Google?
We don't want Goog to say "You don't have enough 'members' to justify being a Goog Group any more. Sayonara!"

From: Normand Charette
Sent: Sep 2, 2016 9:39 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hey New Guys!

Tim, I read posts on a fairly regular basis. I have two mills even though I have yet to find time to use them. I'm not sure any names should be deleted. We should be encouraging members to be more active and communicate more amongst themselves. I for one would like to know people within my geographical area that have a Legacy but have no way of knowing if my next door neighbor has one. (He doesn't ). Should the group consider a method through which to communicate more easily. Please don't delete my name.  Thanks.