From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> on behalf of MWF
<mwfos...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 11:22 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Not a LOM question

If my memory serves me correctly, I have seen a rubber/plastic deep "ring"
(about 3/4' tall) that was molded to have a taper on the inside and the outer
"side" was vertical.  It was designed to put a tapered candle into it and then
insert it into a bored hole that has straight sides.
You can call it a tapered candle "adapter".
That would probably be your least cost solution and simplist - if you can
source them.
Mac