From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2019 2:01 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Legacy 1800 CNC for sale, and is CNC an option for the occasional
Legacy user?

and as the seller has stated in their eBay listing, the 1800 was never used...
only put through the motions when setting up the programs on the computer... a
business venture they were considering never materialized... so this machine is
virtually new, never used

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/0cbc3937-876b-4626-afb7-1663d4d63f8f%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/0cbc3937-876b-4626-afb7-1663d4d63f8f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .