That’s what the group was like years ago when I joined always something good
going on

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Monday, 26 October 2020 1:39 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Live edge cedar coffee table

Sure is great to see all of you guys putting projects and modifications
etc...on the group site.

Some day when business is slower I may get a chance to play again too.

In the meantime keep up the great projects etc...

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 8:33 PM 'David Mann' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

Thanks Denson, can’t wait to see your new setup!

David

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/49595DB7-C221-4447-8A48-056FF6FAA319%40yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLEru19GkOhFB5EP55mLAuk7seiQC3OY12acMTiAHFK-7w%40mail.gmail.com