Hello Michael, thanks for the information on the sprayer and kind words. I’ve
driven through your neck of the woods when I was a flatbed driver. The
Canadians love that cedar too, pro paying a good price for it.  One of the
reasons this new venture is working out for me is there is so much eastern red
cedar here in East texas,  and everybody wants it. Except for those who have it
growing on their property. I’ve actually gotten it for free.
This is an oil based poly I used and when I need some more I’ll try out the
water based. Was just looking at the Apollo sprayers too, they look similar to
the Fuji and the only reason I was looking at those is a few furniture
builders I was chatting with mentioned it. So yours has lasted 10 years, that’s
pretty good. I’m definitely going to need one, the humidity is so bad here I’d
never be able to just plug a spray gun into a compressor.

Take care, David
Sent from my iPhone