okay guys, time to separate the men from the boys!... I was recently
contacted by someone who just obtained a Legacy 1500 and does not know
anything about the machine or how it works... and they are in the market to
sell this Legacy... here is a list of the "goodies"
1) CNC legacy upgrade package, not installed... most likely never
installed... with the         software CDs!
2) 4X gear package upgrade... yes, 4X!... verified myself and with the
installation sheet
3) "Z" axis upgrade
4) rotary table with the flex piece to connect it to the head stock
5) Legacy aluminum rail base with casters
6) original lead screw drive motor with the controls and limit switches
7) nice Porter Cable router on it
8) practically every Legacy option you could ever imagine
9) I am sure there are router bits, just haven't gotten that far into the
inventory

I am guiding this person through the process, so no low ballers!... LOL!...
general location is the southwest United States... certainly photos will be
available, most likely tomorrow's postings... could use some assistance in
helping with a fair price for this person... for the record, I have no
interest myself(that remark is mostly directed to Mac!)... anyone can email
me at <finun...@aol.com>... or call my cell anytime 516-606-6627... once a
fair price has been offered I will give the contact info of the seller and
I am then backing away... just trying to help someone who reached out to
me... ok guys, let's see where this goes... regards... Joe Biunno