I believe it is the standard, i.e. no rack and pinion... and he is not parting
these items out, it is a package deal

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 6:15 PM, Tracy Smith <trlsmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Joe,
Do you know the version of the CNC upgrade? It was either Standard or
Performance.
Tracy
On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:13 PM 'finu...@aol.com' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> wrote:

okay guys, time to separate the men from the boys!... I was recently contacted
by someone who just obtained a Legacy 1500 and does not know anything about the
machine or how it works... and they are in the market to sell this Legacy...
here is a list of the "goodies"1) CNC legacy upgrade package, not installed...
most likely never installed... with the         software CDs!2) 4X gear package
upgrade... yes, 4X!... verified myself and with the installation sheet3) "Z"
axis upgrade4) rotary table with the flex piece to connect it to the head
stock5) Legacy aluminum rail base with casters6) original lead screw drive
motor with the controls and limit switches7) nice Porter Cable router on it8)
practically every Legacy option you could ever imagine9) I am sure there are
router bits, just haven't gotten that far into the inventory
I am guiding this person through the process, so no low ballers!... LOL!...
general location is the southwest United States... certainly photos will be
available, most likely tomorrow's postings... could use some assistance in
helping with a fair price for this person... for the record, I have no interest
myself(that remark is mostly directed to Mac!)... anyone can email me at
<finun...@aol.com>... or call my cell anytime 516-606-6627... once a fair price
has been offered I will give the contact info of the seller and I am then
backing away... just trying to help someone who reached out to me... ok guys,
let's see where this goes... regards... Joe Biunno

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/f11230b3-7f98-46d2-bf3b-1d104814a022n%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAPnmKgAY8zAgGLiFGYqFSBmeaqHkf01f%3DVcbuDB%3Db4ZEF5E0xw%40mail.gmail.com.