Hi Curt,

My 900 is a manual model with the hand crank. It did pretty well for me on
candlesticks and canes gifts back then but I am hoping to expand my project
range. I haven't performed any modifications to the machine yet but may
consider it.

The links you provided will be very helpful. I haven’t used the machine in
quite a while so I have been going over my old information and also found a few
YouTube videos. I can’t watch my old Legacy VHS tapes right now, it seems that
the player was packed away a little too good when I moved a couple years ago.

Thanks again.

Jeff from Connecticut