Wow, there is a good amount of surface area but that must be also some good
epoxy. Thanks for sharing.

I do have some concerns over what join method to use and how smooth the
transition is in this area since those delrin nuts are not as tough as I hoped.
(Should have gotten more spares)

Jeff from Connecticut