The answer is touched on in the article, but to be blunt:
- Pocket Genealogist if you have (or want) Windows Mobile
- GenStar Pro if you have (or want) Palm OS

After that, there are lots of features and factors,  e.g.
- Size and format of screen, etc, of the  smartphone
- Pocket allows update/syncing of device; GenStar  does not.
- etc.

Mike

Michael J  Method
phone= 317-284-1303
family research of: Method,  Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 8/11/2009 1:29:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,