Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:42:59 -0700
From: michaelbarb...@yahoo.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Copying and Pasting Text
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

I am new to the Legacy User Group.  Is there a way to move test around (copy,
cut and paste text), such as the text you type in the notes box under
Events/Facts of individual records?  It seems that the only thing I can do is
delete words and sentences.  I can't move words or sentences around in the same
text note box or copy and paste them into another event/facts box.

Regards,
Mike Barberi

 In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)