From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of ronald ferguson
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:54 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Copying and Pasting Text

Mike,

You can use the Windows cut?Copy/Paste (ctl X/ctl C/ctl V) but if you are
asking is there an inbuilt wordprocessor, then the answer is that there is
not.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:42:59 -0700
> From: michaelbarb...@yahoo.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Copying and Pasting Text
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> I am new to the Legacy User Group. Is there a way to move test around
(copy, cut and paste text), such as the text you type in the notes box under
Events/Facts of individual records? It seems that the only thing I can do is
delete words and sentences. I can't move words or sentences around in the
same text note box or copy and paste them into another event/facts box.

> Regards,
> Mike Barberi
>
> In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
> In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
> St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U