Probably more a temporary glitch than a Legacy bug.

Gary Templeman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rita Lynn McKale" <cagr...@comporium.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:30:30 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Copying and Pasting Text

Hi Mike and Ron,

When Mike's post came through I tried to copy and paste in notes as I always
have been able to do, and to my surprise I could not.  I am using the latest
release deluxe version in Windows Vista.  I closed Legacy and reopened and
copy/paste worked fine..................
Could this be a bug?

Rita in South Carolina