Ruth,

Is the following what you want to happen and isn't for you? If so, it is working for me.

194. Bert Allen Atwell (Margaret Towers 151, William Towers 132, Elizabeth A. Hoyt 67, Sanford 30, Joseph 12, Abram 3, Daniel 2, Zerubbabel 1) was born on 12 Feb 1911 in Greenfield, Saratoga County, NY, died on 25 Jul 1964 in Tucson, AZ at age 53, and was buried in South Corinth, Saratoga County, NY (Maplewood Cemetery, Route 9N, [South Corninth Rural Cemetery], South Corinth, New York).

The above does show the surnames when I go to print a "Descendant Book" or Modified Register report. The numbers after each name appear in superscript in the report.

Cathy