William H. Boswell wrote
I looked at a tutorial online at the Legacy website and found that it was recommended that cemetery names be moved from the Buried field leaving only the city and state.  A spent a long time putting them there in FTM 2009 because it seemed appropriate, but I can understand why they shouldn't be there now.

If I've seen that tutorial I have forgotten what is said on this subject. When I first started using Legacy I put "addresses" into the Address fields and Locations into the Place fields because that was obviously what I was "supposed" to do. However I found a lot of disadvantages in doing this and Ron Ferguson kept saying he puts everything in the Place fields and has no problems. I very much respect Ron's opinions and advice so I no longer use the Address fields and am gradually moving any Addresses I had previously entered into the appropriate Place fields.

If someone knows of any easy/quick way to do what you want to do, doubtless they will be along to tell you soon. However, if I were you I'd have second thoughts about whether you really want to do that!
--
Jenny M Benson