From: William H. Boswell <whbosw...@gmail.com>
To: Legacy Family Tree List <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:54:00 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Moving Street Addresses and Location Names from Location

I know this is going to be confusing which is why I can't find it in the Help
of Legacy.  I looked at a tutorial online at the Legacy website and found that
it was recommended that cemetery names be moved from the Buried field leaving
only the city and state.  A spent a long time putting them there in FTM 2009
because it seemed appropriate, but I can understand why they shouldn't be there
now.

Multiple Questions on this one:

1)  I tagged all the cemeteries that need to have their name moved by clicking
on the plus sign.  Is there a way I can first show all the tagged items and
start moving cemetery names from there.  I can't find anything within the
program that lets you show tagged items only so what's the point of tagging if
you can't?

2)  Should this be done for all locations including residences where the person
lived?  I have a lot of those and just started, but didn't finish because I
don't want to have to revert back with hundreds of them.

3)  Are mailing list addresses just for living people or residences where the
person lived (i.e., census, death notices, etc.).  This question kind of goes
with item 2.

4)  Master List Location list:  only city and state?

I'm finding this very confusing.  I think I'm going to have to purchase and
download the PDF manual then read the entire thing.

Bill Boswell