From: Kirstin <catlady1...@yahoo.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:19:51 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Moving Street Addresses and Location Names from Location

I have the Deluxe version 7 on a windows XP machine (Dell 9200 Laptop).
I entered numerous different events & made sure Show Events was checked
under options, but none of the events show up under the chronology tab.
Even my marriage doesn't show up. Just the children. I know this was
working better before. I already ran the Check/Repair with no issues
found. Any ideas?

Kirstin