<d73efbeb54d94df19f48f7747122f...@branko>

I don't think so. What you are seeing is the same effect as mentioned in ot=
her posts. The fact is that Legacy is very strict in its definition of a de=
scendant being a blood relative.

However=2C I may not be understanding the problem correctly=2C because on m=
y Descendant Charts the 1/2 kids do show up. What I do is to link step and =
adopted kids=2C who I wish to show=2C to both/all sets of parents and speci=
fy the relationship to their parents (although normally I would not include=
 this on the reports).

Maybe you could check this out using your DB.?

I hope my email problems of yesterday have now gone away :-)=2C If not my a=
pologies!

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: bcola...@bigpond.net.au
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] half siblings do not show in all family views or =
charts
> Date: Sat=2C 19 Sep 2009 14:34:35 +1000
>
> Hi Ron=2C
>
> I'm also with you on this with messed up families and I believe I have a
> similar problem. I have a person who married 3 times and all his descende=
nts
> share his paternal name but on charts there is always a part of his
> descendents that is omitted. I don't have the siblings tagged as half
> siblings. Is that my problem?
>
> If I want a complete chart I have to resort to merging 2-3 charts using T=
ree
> Draw to create a single chart that show's them all.
>

> Many Thanks
> Branko and Chris
>
> Email us at: bcola...@bigpond.net.au
> Visit our website at: http://www.bc-cola.com

                                          =0A=
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos =96 Free.=0A=
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/=