From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:48 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] half siblings do not show in all family views or
charts

 <77631.60783...@web82001.mail.mud.yahoo.com>

Michele=2C

It's Hotmail=2C mind you as I said to Mike a while back I have unsubbed fro=
m Legacy=2C but I am still getting mail to this address. Guess I will just =
have to keep removing this address until Legacy notices!

> Date: Sat=2C 19 Sep 2009 10:56:38 -0700
> From: paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] half siblings do not show in all family views or =
charts
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Ron=2C  What email are you using?  I just got an update to my ATT Yahoo M=
ail and had to reset the Plain Text thing.  It still doesn't LOOK like plai=
n text to me=2C but it is.  Maybe you've had a minor (they would say) chang=
e to your email program?
>  --Paula in Texas
> Researching: Adair Baker Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clou=
gh Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Flo=
yd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Harbaugh Hopkins Hughes Jones Koyle Laswell Mc=
Donald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sullivan Williams

 Also =3D
> seems related to the length of the post.
>

> Ron Ferguson

       =0A=