  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of Catherine Birch
  Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:37 AM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Help required

  I have been told that you are a help agency!

  Last year I installed Legacy 7 Deluxe.  I already had Legacy 6.

  I thought that 7 would have over ridden 6 but have had both since then.  I
recently tried to make a gedcom file in 7 but it will only come in 6.

  I have just uninstalled 6 but that has only removed the icon and the
uninstall feature.  Legacy 6 is still there.

  I went in to Add/remove programmes on the Control Panel but Legacy 6 does
not show there, only y7.

  If you can help me get rid of 6 so I can make a gedcom file on 7 I will be
grateful.

  Thank you
  Catherine Birch