  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of Ron Ferguson
  Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:47 PM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help required

  Do *not* delete the program folder unless you have saved your Data folder
to another location. Not only does it contain your working file but also
your backup.

  In fact if you delete the program folder you will also lose *all* your
settings. I recommend that you do now follow this advice unless you know
exactly what you are doing.

  New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
  http://www.fergys.co.uk
  Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
  For The Fergusons of N.W. England