Michele Lewis wrote:
I have a married couple that are both marked as living.  Their son
was born in 1847.  I think that Legacy should be able to say that
his parents are dead.

michele

Michele,

The method which I have previously described *does* work for everybody in the database, why it is not working for you I can't imagine.

If you would like to send me your back-up file off list I will happily have a look for you. It is almost 3-00am here so it will be about 5 hours before I will look at it. Don't forget to send off-list.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England