I have done all of that already.

michele

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Walton
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Here is a good example

  When you go to Options->Customize->Data Entry to set the age you want them to
be presumed dead, you must then hit the Apply button. This will go through your
database and mark everyone over the selected age as dead unless they have a
date in the death field. So, if you decide to mark everyone over 100 as dead,
and you have an ancester who lived to 102, Legacy will leave that one record
alone, but mark everyone else dead at age 100.

  It is important that you hit the Apply button to change your database.

  Jim

  On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Michele Lewis <cranberryf...@charter.net>