I've seen emails on the newslist from people who asked how to unsubscribe and I just assumed they did not read the bottom of the emails which clearly says

Now I understand their dillemna. They were not crazy or uninformed. They were just frustrated.

I've been to that website and unsubscribed - several times ... ! Each time the website confirmed that I was indeed unsubscribed. But, that webpage must have not told the newslists because I continue to receive messages. Very aggravating. Something is broken.

Jeff