-----Original Message-----
From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of jeffma...@orthohelp.com
Sent: 10 November 2009 22:16
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Cc: Sherry/Support

I've seen emails on the newslist from people who asked how to unsubscribe
and I just assumed they did not read the bottom of the emails which clearly
says

Now I understand their dillemna. They were not crazy or uninformed.  They
were just frustrated.

I've been to that website and unsubscribed - several times ... ! Each time
the website confirmed that I was indeed unsubscribed.  But, that webpage
must have not told the newslists because I continue to receive messages.
Very aggravating.  Something is broken.

Jeff

19:56:00