Jerry said "I'm not sure why the Legacy website programmers do not allow for a DAILY DIGEST feature for those of us who want it. True enough, there is a lot to wade through if there is just one LEGACY e-mail per day, but one can usually look to the SUBJECTS at the front of the digest and click on or go down to the particular subjects that interest them..."

The software Legacy uses for its mailing list does not have a digest option.

You could create a rule or filter to divert the list mail to its own folder, which creates the same effect without having to wait for the digest to arrive.

This has been discussed plenty of times in the past on this list, and you can read those posts in the archives. I've posted before about instructions on my personal web site for creating rules/filters for a variety of mail programs and services which you may find helpful if you've never set one before.

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--
Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand