I think a BACKUP then RESTORE brings all of the USR files with it --
then you do not have to remember which ones to copy.
Keith
--
Find-A-Grave "County Keeper" for Schuylkill County, PA

Keith A. McKain
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1 - # Mc17936

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
Email: geosc...@comcast.net

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Brian L. Lightfoot