Perhaps I am misunderstanding things - if this is true - why not just
copy the family file and paste it on another machine (with Legacy
installed, etc).  In other words - why BACKUP and RESTORE.  Copying
would be easier...  Sherry??  Can you clear this up??
Thanks
Keith
--
Find-A-Grave "County Keeper" for Schuylkill County, PA

Keith A. McKain
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1 - # Mc17936

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
Email: geosc...@comcast.net