I need some guidance or clarification on a couple of minor items.  When
preparing a book descendant narrative and entering an event (such as the burial
cemetery or a ‘file’) and I add a picture of the church associated with the
cemetery, or a ‘file’ –  this picture repeats in the book for all those for
whom I have added the event picture?  Is there any way to add such a photo to
each individual but have the picture appear only once in the book? Also, where
does an event ‘file’ appear when you write a book narrative?

I have experimented with most functions, but I have found that the only way I
can get a picture of a cemetery or other location added is to add it to the
individual, but that replicates the picture for all who have the same picture
added to the event.  If adding a ‘file’, a burial picture, or a location
picture, the picture does not appear in the book.  For my purposes, a picture
associated with the Location which would show only once when I print the
location in the resultant book would work for me. That way, the burial or other
event would only appear once within the location portion of the book.

Is any of this possible or am I misinterpreting how the picture function works?
I can leave the location picture out of my book, but am curious as to why a
‘burial picture’ is available to add to the individual data, but does not show
when a book is prepared, or why the Location does not permit adding the site
photo.