Having compiled a family genealogy and then entered  said information, I am
now going back to put in the source and detail  information (better late
than never, right).
    My question deals with an artifact.  I have  the master source write-up
done but, when it asks for the detail, is when I have  the question.  I
fill in the information of interest [Thank you Kirsten and  Jenny for your
recent comments on Multiple Sources To Complete Record] and then  am asked, and
I know that it is optional, what the surety level and recorded  date are.
The descendancy chart that is my artifact was made in 1925 and  updated in
1935.  Is 1935 the recorded date or is the date that I am  entering the
information the recorded date?  On 99% of my other information  sources
(websites,
emails, etc.) I have dates on the printout so that is the  date I will use.

Howland Davis