  From: James Sweet
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: 01 May 2010 23:35
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Source Template Conversion Tool

  I want to convert my existing master source citations to the SourceWriter
templates.

  In the Help menu, The Source Template Conversion Tool screen says ..."The
Source Template Conversion Tool is reached from the Master Source List by
clicking the Options button and then choosing Source Template Conversion Tool
from the submenu."

  I pulled up the Master Source List, clicked Options.  But I do not see Source
Template Conversion Tool on the submenu.  Here is what is listed:
    Delete Master Source
    Tag/Exclude Options
    Change Surety Settings
    Combine Duplicates