James Sweet wrote
>What am I missing?

You're not missing anything - or rather, you're missing what we all are!
The promised SourceWriter Conversion Tool apparently turned out to be
rather more difficult to produce than was anticipated so it hasn't
actually materialised yet.

There are 2 "do-it-yourself" methods available if you want to pursue
converting your Basic Sources.  One involves minor manipulation of your
Family File in Access (I can give you the instructions if you wish) and
the other is included in Dennis's LTools program.
--
Jenny M Benson