For quite a few months, it remained on their web sites as one of the features
of the “new” version 7. But as we all learned it wasn’t initially included and
had promises of RSN (real soon now). As the months passed, it’s very mention
was obliterated from the Millennia web site. Apparently the idea has been
dropped and Millennia Corp. has been mum about it, neither denying nor
confirming its demise. I’m even surprised now to hear that there still remains
fossils of it mentioned within the current release. It now takes its rightful
place with all those other software titles from companies whose “vaporware”
never happened.

In retrospect, we’ve seen that no two users utilize the existing source
templates in the same exact manner with some opting for additional notes and
other modifications. Attempting to create such a “one size fits all” source
conversion tool probably had too many variables thrown at it with the
complexity of various sourcing techniques. The tool may likely have been bigger
than the program.

RIP – Source Conversion Tool

Brian in CA