Hey Sourcing experts ... I'm stumped.

How do I cite this source?

The City of Rochester, NY owns two cemeteries, Mount Hope Cemetery and
Riverside Cemeteries.  The cemetery records for each cemetery, from
their opening through 2002 have been scanned and are available online
at a site hosted by the Department of Rare Books & Special Collections
of the River Campus Libraries of the University of Rochester.

To comply with the rules, I won't post the link, but you can find it
by simply Googling "Mount Hope Cemetery Records".  To comply with the
source of a source rules and the guidelines set out by Elizabeth Shown
Mills, how would you properly cite this in Legacy with SourceWriter?
I can't really find a good example in Mills' book, nor can I find a
good template to use.  Could someone put together a citation for me?

Many thanks!

Scott