Steve,
"(and if you want, you can also take a screen shot and attach that to the
source.)  That way, even if the original database disappears or moves,
you've still got a record of what it did say (and when it said it), so
others can make judgment as they see fit."

Where ever possible I try to scan or take a picture of any source I find,
except for the internet research.  Usually because most of the time this is
a secondary source that points me (hopefully) to the original source. I scan
the Title copyright page and add the scan or photo into the picture tab of
the source.  Then in the detail section of the citation I add a scan or
picture of the page that I am transcribing from.  This works well with
printed material, databases, microfilm, etc.

But I thought I would mention that websites do not disappear as easily as
you might think.  I have been able to access material from websites that are
now defunct by using the Internet Archive Wayback Machine (as long as you
have the website address).  This only is available though if the website
material had remained active for at least a few months and goes back (I
believe to 1996).  Unfortunately you can not search using keywords yet
(hence the need for the actual website name and if possible website page
otherwise you might be 'browsing for a while').  More and more, many
libraries, repositories, universities, governments and companies are
archiving their historical data on the internet in places such as the
wayback machine.  If the servers are down there, you can also access the
Internet archive at the New Library of Alexandria, Egypt, which mirrors the
Wayback Machine.  So as technology advances, so does the available ways in
which to preserve internet sources.

Paulette Smith