-----Original Message-----
From: James Cook
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 7:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to manage Research / TODOs / Sources ?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Ron Ferguson
<ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> BTW I also publish these spread sheets on my website (I use
> OpenOffice.org).

I tried clicking around and the a search for "spreadsheet", "xls" and
"sdc" (calc's file extension I think).  No results.  Where might I
find an one of these?

Sorry, James, I really should have been more explicit, but it was more of an
aside! However they can be found in the Parish Register Section at
http://www.fergys.co.uk/genealogy/ParReg.php BTW Calc's extension is .ods.
but for the purpose of the website I converted to MySQL which my Host Server
recognises. The data is however the same as in OOo.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/