From: Perk Bingham
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:59 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Photos as Sources-----Sources for Photos

My "two cents worth" probably isn't worth that amount these days but isn't this
all just a matter of semantics?

Although they have certainly been known to have errors, isn't tombstone the
source?   The photo, to me, is only a means of recording that source, so that
I have a record of what's actually shown there.

Perk (:>)

Family History: Where every little step backward means progress (:of

Researching:
Clawson, Kibby, Ford, Starek & Rohrer (in Ohio)
                And
Black, Webb, Millar, & Nichol (in Ontario & UK)